- Democracy is a religious form of government and the opposite of Theocracy.
- Featured above is Caravaggio’s-The-adolescent-Bacchus a Classical Painting. Bachuss is one of many Idols in the religion of Democracy responsible for murderous Idol worship of hundreds of millions over time dedicated to Baal and Moloch.
- Democracy is an Idol worshipping murderous political religion
- With all democracies around the world failed as of 2011-2012 and all secret societies that powered them disbanded – Democracy is no longer a preferred or recognized form of government.
- Normally, Democracy is led by religious high priests called Wizards or 33 Degree Grand Master Masons who rule by murder, Demonology as opposed to prayer and when they were active have been known to forbid prayer in schools.
- Democracy High Priest Wizards require the rite of human sacrifices in order to rule.
- Democracy can be worked in an autonomous nation or as a coalition of nations that served one Wizard or Grand Master in a Group Despotism known as a One world government that give the world an illusion of independence.
- Aside from war, death, lies, terror and rule magic and conspiracy of lies, Democracy tries -and attempts to to rule by Godless principles known as secularism hidden behind murderous religious practices.
- δημοκρατία (dēmokratía) “rule of the people”, and also has a hidden meaning that is more real to its etymology and breaks down into two syllables Demo and Cracy – to rule by Demonology. Demo is also a prefix for Demonstration a word long used by Wizards Magicians, Masons and Alchemists and even salesmen e.g. “allow me to demonstrate” or “Let me give you a demonstration.” Demo stems from the G reek (δαίμονας) meaning demon which was found from δῆμος (dêmos) “people” and κράτος (krátos) “power” or “rule” in the 5th century BC to denote the political systems then existing in Greek city-states, notably Athens; the term is an antonym to ἀριστοκρατία (aristokratía) “rule of an elite”.
- While theoretically these definitions are in opposition, in practice the distinction has been blurred historically. The political system of Classical Athens, for example, granted democratic citizenship to an elite class of free men and excluded slaves and women from political participation.
- In virtually all democratic governments throughout ancient and modern history, democratic citizenship consisted of an elite class until full enfranchisement was won for all adult citizens in most modern democracies through the suffrage movements of the 19th and 20th centuries. The English word dates to the 16th century, from the older Middle French and Middle Latin equivalents.
- Democracy contrasts with forms of government where power is either held by an individual, as in an absolute dictatorship, or where power is held by a small number of individuals, as in an oligarchy. Nevertheless, these oppositions, inherited from Greek philosophy, are now ambiguous because contemporary governments have mixed democratic, oligarchic, and democracy/monarchic elements. Democracy is Akin to dictatorship or tyranny,
Authorized by God our Holy Spirit and written by Principe Jose Maria Chavira M.S.- Adagio I – Full Divine Name (JV AGNVS DEI VERBVM DEI Principe Jose Maria Chavira Adagio Al – Hussayni M.S. AGA KHA V PRIMOGENITVS FILVS DEI Nome de Plume JCANGELCRAFT M.S.
In partnership with the Holy Spirit. When things get tough believers and good citizens take priority "Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all." George Washington 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, Every State Matters