Article 28 Amendment No. 28 to the US Constitution drafted by Jose Maria Chavira M.S. Adagio 1st US Special Agent in Charge of the United States of America
- CITIZENS HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW BASIC TRUTH ABOUT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT SUCH AS WHO THE PRESIDENT IS OR IF ANY FRAUD HAS BEEN COMMITTED IN AN ELECTION PROCESS.
- By natural law and ethics that define the election of a president, a candidate for president must be a free citizen to be elected and cannot be in a prisoner in corrections during an election,
- A candidate for president must be alive during an election and can in no manner have broken laws against the people of the United States while serving as politician at any level.
- In a crisis, a president monarch may be appointed by emergency powers through the hand of providence and confirmed in the citizenry through miracles signs and wonders and made manifest beyond a reasonable doubt.
- The citizenry and any world citizen have right to exercise their first amendment rights and add their displeasure in formal writing on any venue for the formal record of any constitutional or unconstitutional president, without impunity,
Jose Maria Chavira M.S. Adagio 1st US Special Agent in Charge of the United States of America for The United States of America a government by the people and for the people to be ratified by the people.